Bucks Audubon will once again be offering our popular Pre-school Explorers program for children ages 3 – 5 accompanied by a care giver. Sessions are held Thursday afternoons from 1:30 – 3:00pm and include an outdoor activity, story time and craft. Fee for all ten sessions: Members $150, Non-members $200. Registration will be capped at 12 participants so sign up early! Registration required by January 3rd, 2022.
- January 6 – Rabbits. Learn about rabbits, from where they hide to what they eat, and look for signs of rabbits living in Honey Hollow!
- January 13 – Tons of Tracks! Lets go out and look for tracks in the snow, and discover what made them!
- January 20 – Crazy Camouflage Discover the different ways animals blend into their habitats and why they hide away!
- January 27 – Birds in Winter! Some birds have migrated south for the winter, but what happens to the birds that stay in PA?
- February 3 – All About Evergreens! Investigate some of the pine trees living in Honey Hollow and discover how they are different from other trees!
- February 10 – Fur, Feathers, and Scales! Join us for a winter animal scavenger hunt to find traces of the animals living in Honey Hollow during the winter.
- February 17 – Nature Photographers! Bring a camera or a phone to take some fun winter nature photos!
- February 24 – Under the Snow. Discover what lives and moves under the snow!
- March 3 – Getting Ready for Spring! As winter starts to end, plants and animals begin preparing for the spring. Discover what they’re doing to get ready!
- March 10 – First Wildflowers! Explore the trails of Honey Hollow and search for new plant life!