Businesses, professionals and other non-profit organizations are invited to join and support the Bucks County Audubon Society at Honey Hollow’s mission of environmental education, advocacy, and conservation. Join Bucks Audubon as a business partner today and create a legacy for our children and grandchildren.
Become a Business Partner today (see basic levels and benefits below)!
Thank you for your generous support!
2021/2022 Business Sponsors
Want to be a Business Partner?
Special thanks to supporters of our environmental education programs:
- Foundations Community Partnership
- Waste Management
- Kate Svitek Memorial Foundation
- Bucks County Foundation
- Fred Beans
- Clarence Winter Charitable Trust
- Joseph Robert Foundation
Thanks to 89.7 WDVR for announcing our events on the radio! Listen to their live stream here.
- Red Oak benefits plus:
- One mission-related event at the Audubon Education Center up to 75 people
- Banner displayed for one year at the Audubon Education Center
- Sugar Maple benefits plus:
- Earth Protector Level ($250) Sponsorship of our Earth Day Festival
- Sponsorship of one additional special event
- White Pine benefits plus:
- Recognition and sponsor highlight in one email blast to our list of 3,000+
- Free table at our Earth Day Festival
- Tulip Poplar benefits plus:
- Company logo on our website
- Partnership announced through social media and in our e-newsletter
- Your company name and contact information, including link, on our website
Signup to Stay Informed about Bucks County Audubon Society
Please enter your email address to receive the latest news about our programs and events.