Businesses, professionals and other non-profit organizations are invited to join and support the Bucks County Audubon Society at Honey Hollow’s mission of environmental education, advocacy, and conservation. Join Bucks Audubon as a business partner today and create a legacy for our children and grandchildren.
Become a Business Partner today (see basic levels and benefits below)!
Thank you for your generous support!
Previous Business Sponsors
Special thanks to supporters of our environmental education programs:
- Foundations Community Partnership
- Waste Management
- Kate Svitek Memorial Foundation
- Bucks County Foundation
- Fred Beans
- Clarence Winter Charitable Trust
- Joseph Robert Foundation
Thanks to 89.7 WDVR for announcing our events on the radio! Listen to their live stream here.
- Red Oak benefits plus:
- One mission-related event at the Audubon Education Center up to 75 people
- Banner displayed for one year at the Audubon Education Center
- Sugar Maple benefits plus:
- Earth Protector Level ($250) Sponsorship of our Earth Day Festival
- Sponsorship of one additional special event
- Tulip Poplar benefits plus:
- Company logo on our website
- Partnership announced through social media and in our e-newsletter
Bucks County Audubon Society is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN 23-7185488. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Please consult your tax advisor. A copy of the official registration and financial information of the Bucks County Audubon Society may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling the. Bureau of Charitable Organizations toll free at 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.