Bucks Audubon’s Honey Hollow Environmental Education Center, with its charming restored barn, is the perfect place for your gathering or event. Small events, less than 75 people, such as baby showers, family reunions, birthday parties, corporate receptions, and similar events are welcome.
What is included with a rental?
- Use of the main room of the barn.
- Use of the small front and large back patio space.
- Access to trails, pond and stream
- Your rental includes access to 75 chairs, eight 6-foot-long rectangular tables and two 5-foot-long rectangular tables
- A 6-foot screen is available for slideshow/Power Point presentations.
- A Bucks Audubon staff member is onsite during the entirety of the rental to provide information and support.
- Rates are $200 per hour for private and corporate functions.
- Rates are $100 per hour for non-profit groups.
- A reservation must be made, and an advanced deposit of 50% and a separate security deposit of $400 must accompany the signed contract.
- Client, or the Client’s caterer, is required to demonstrate proof of general liability and property damage insurance covering the event. In addition, if alcoholic beverages are served, the Client or the Client’s caterer must demonstrate proof of liquor liability insurance to cover the event.
- The renter is responsible for set-up and clean-up of the event, including trash bag removal.
- A minimum of an hour before and after the event should be included when determining the length of the rental to allow for set-up and clean-up.
- Events must conclude by 10:00 PM.
For more information or to schedule an event, please contact Joan Stelmach at email@example.com or 215-297-5880.