Every Thursday morning at 10am we will host a 1.5-hour program for children ages 3– 5 accompanied by a care giver. Sessions are held 10am-11:30am and include an outdoor activity, story time and a craft!
- September 7 – Signs of Fall Join us to learn about the signs and changes during the fall months and discover how nature prepares for the cold winter months.
- September 14 – Trees and Leaves Join us for a leaf hunt! During the fall trees drop many different shapes and colors of leaves. We will talk about why this happens and go on a hunt to find all kinds of cool leaves and make prints of them.
- September 21 – Squirrels Squirrels are preparing for the winter, and we are so excited to watch this happen. Join us to talk about squirrels and for a Squirrel watch around our property!
- September 28 – Spiders and Arachnids Discover spiders and why they are so unique. Join us to explore their habitats and learn about the art of making webs!
- October 5 – Owls Discover the large eyed nocturnal birds we call owls! Join us to learn all about them and their incredible unique features.
- October – Bats Learn all about bats with us and why we should not fear them.