Explore all that the Honey Hollow Watershed has to offer: forests, fields, streams and ponds! Hiking, crafts and free play round out the day. No swimming, but there is creek walking!
June 17-21: Nature’s Laboratory
- Nurture your love of science through observations, explorations, data, discovery, and lots of hands-on science fun out in nature’s laboratory!
June 24-28: Spin Around the Sun
- What makes the summer season so spectacular? Fly through clouds, dig deep into the earth, buzz around with pollinators, and cool off with seasonal fruits!
July 29-August 2: Operation: Survival – FULL
- Get ready for a week of rugged wilderness adventure! Surviving outdoors can be tough, but we make it easy! We’ll build shelters, cook over the campfire, learn to collect and clean drinking water, identify wild edible plants, and so much more!
August 12-16: Going Buggy!
- Go crazy with all of the beautiful and fascinating insects that call Bucks Audubon home. Catch butterflies, roll over logs, peek under stream rocks, and more!
August 26-30: Aquatic Adventures – FULL
- Cool off this week as we explore the flowing streams, muddy marshes and peaceful pond to learn who lives there and why those critters are important.