This half-day program is perfect for children ages 5-8 years old, and will take place each Friday (January 15th-March 19th), 12:30-3:30pm. This winter’s session will focus on the theme of “Wildlife Adaptations” and we will discover the amazing animals that call Bucks Audubon home and how they have adapted to the colder weather and where their winter into spring home might be! Class is rain or shine, so dress accordingly! In case of inclement weather, a small portion of the day’s activities may be inside. Masks will be worn and social distancing will be in effect. Registration for the Session is $300/Members and $400/Non-Members for the 10 weeks.
Bucks Audubon understands the need to keep everyone healthy, and programs will:
1. Take place primarily outside
2. Have a maximum of 10 children in the group, with the same group of children gathering each week
3. Require everyone to wear masks
4. Practice social distancing
5. Include regular hand-washing and sanitizing