This half-day program is perfect for children ages 5-8 years old, and will take place each Friday (May 7th-June 11th), 12:30-3:30pm. This session will focus on the theme of “Things Unseen” and we will discover the natural phenomena that are usually too big or too small for us to see in an up-close and personal way! Class is rain or shine, so dress accordingly! In case of inclement weather, a small portion of the day’s activities may be inside. Masks will be worn and social distancing will be in effect. Registration for the Session is $180/Members and $240/Non-Members for the 6 weeks.
Bucks Audubon understands the need to keep everyone healthy, and programs will:
1. Take place primarily outside
2. Have a maximum of 10 children in the group, with the same group of children gathering each week
3. Require everyone to wear masks
4. Practice social distancing
5. Include regular hand-washing and sanitizing