This half-day program is perfect for children ages 5-8 years old, and will take place each Friday (Sept 18th-Nov. 20th), 12:30-3:30pm. This fall’s session will focus on the theme of “Wildlife” and we will discover the amazing animals that call Bucks Audubon home as we flip rocks to search for insects, scout out fox and deer tracks, explore the Bluebird meadow, and more! All activities will take place outside, so dress accordingly! Registration for the Fall Session is $300/Members and $400/Non-Members for the 10 weeks.
Bucks Audubon understands the need to keep everyone healthy, and programs will:
1. Take place primarily outside
2. Have a maximum of 10 children in the group, with the same group of children gathering each week
3. Require everyone to wear masks
4. Practice social distancing
5. Include regular hand-washing and sanitizing