Come join us at Bucks Audubon to get outside and explore all that nature has to offer! This set of afterschool programs is for children in grades 1-4.
Our upcoming programs are scheduled for the following Thursdays from 4:00-5:30pm. Fee for all ten sessions: Members $150, Non-members $200. Registration will be capped at 12 participants so sign up early! An individual session is $20 for members and $25 for non-members.
- October 7 – Explore Honey Hollow! Learn about the animals and ecosystems of Honey Hollow by exploring our various habitats.
- October 14 – Aviation Migration! Learn all about birds, the reasons why they travel, and what we can do to help them on their journey!
- October 21 – Camouflage vs Warning Colors! Some animals hide, and some show themselves with bright colors! Come discover the benefits and drawbacks of both!
- October 28 – All About Bats! Bring your costume for a fun Halloween celebration and learn about these interesting mammals!
- November 4 – Signs of Autumn As the seasons change, so do the habitats at Bucks Audubon! Come investigate these changes with us!
- November 11 – Scat! Learn all about animals from the scat they leave behind!
- November 18 – Wild About Turkeys. Discover what makes Turkeys so cool just in time for Thanksgiving!
- December 2 – Weather Warriors. Learn about the water cycle, meteorology, and more!
- December 9 – Preparing for Winter! From hibernation to food storage and more, learn about the ways wildlife prepare themselves for the cold months!
- December 16 – Winter on the Trail Discover the trails of Bucks Audubon at the start of a new season, and learn all about how trails are marked and made!