Summer Nature Camp Week 3
August 13 @ 9:00 am - August 17 @ 3:00 pm
August 13th-17th: Wilderness Survival -Get ready for a week of rugged wilderness adventure! To learn how to survive in the outdoors, we will build shelters, cook over the campfire, learn to collect and clean drinking water, identify wild edible plants, and so much more!
Is your child as excited as we are to be outside this summer? Bring them over to our Summer Nature Camp for a week of outdoor discovery! Each day of the themed week will include:
- Morning and Afternoon Snack
- Science Experiments
- Hiking through our forests, fields, and streams
- Theme related Art projects
- Free play time to strengthen the imagination
- Screen Printed Camp T-Shirt
- …and so much more!
Price is – $250/BCAS Members and $300/Non-Members. Half Day option (9am-12pm) available at discounted rate.
Registration available by clicking here!