When you become a member of Bucks County Audubon Society (BCAS) you are supporting a local, community-
based environmental education effort to engage and inspire people of all ages about the protection of wild birds and their habitats. BCAS was established in 1969 as an independent chapter of the National Audubon Society to educate the local community about the interrelationship of birds and the environment amidst the beautful and protected Honey Hollow Watershed, a national model for watershed management and soil conservation.
Click here for the latest newsletter of Family-Friendly Programs!
Click here for the Fall Calendar of Events!
In addition, BCAS is committed to supporting the local community through collaboration with other non-profit organizations and businesses. See our business member page to learn about our partnerships with other charitable organizations and businesses.
- Satisfaction of supporting your local environmental education/birding organization. BCAS is the sixth oldest independent Audubon Chapter in the nation.
- Opportunity to support environmental education programs which make a lasting difference in the lives of children, teens and adults of all ages and abilities.
- Guided learning programs of national acclaim, such as the Great Backyard Bird Count, Bird Town Training,
Audubon- at-Home and discounts on signature events.
- Member-only discounts at local business and nonprofit partner events, and on birdseed products from the BCAS Birdsheed Shed.
- A true sense of ownership in the quiet trails, forests, meadows, pristine streams and farmland lovingly maintained by BCAS.
- Active partnership in a legacy of sound land use, resources protection and historic preservation.
Memberships benefits for two adults and all children under the age of 16 plus a coupon for one free bag of birdseed from our birdseed shed.
All household/family benefits plus a package of notecards unique to BCAS.
All Sustaining Member benefits plus an invitation to a Steward-only outing.
Distinguished Donor: $500+
All Steward Member benefits plus a private tour of a historic barn on the Art of the Barn Tour prior to public viewing.
Show your membership card at these local businesses:
- 10% off your bill at Eagle Diner, 6522 Lower York Road, New Hope, PA.
- Visit Canterbury Tales Forever Bookstore at Peddler's Village, Street Road and Route 263, Lahaska, PA for 10% off of books (excluding children's books).
- Public Education Programs
- Local Environmental Action
- Wildlife Research and Protection of Threatened Species
- Work alongside naturalists and conservationists to create positive change in our communities.